RE/MAX Affiliates and Associates in the Bahamas have been accounted for as teams at RE/MAX, LLC continue to monitor affected areas, and the continued impact of Hurricane Dorian.
Members from RE/MAX The Bahamas have partnered with the Aviator Zone Academy Flight School in Miami to help deliver much-needed supplies.
The group has started a GoFundMe to help with trip fuel costs. To learn more or to donate, click here.
In addition, below you’ll find more ways to help donate to the relief and recovery efforts in the Bahamas.
- The Bahamas Disaster Relief Fund, set up by the Bahamian government, is accepting wire transfers.
- The American Red Cross is accepting donations online and by phone (800-435-7669).
- The Salvation Army is accepting money for relief efforts in both the Bahamas and the United States.
- The Grand Bahama Port Authority is accepting donations and supplies through the Grand Bahama Disaster Relief Foundation.
- YachtAid Global, which coordinates yacht operators to provide humanitarian aid and disaster response, is accepting donations to purchase supplies including food, hygiene kits, medicine and tarps.
- Global Giving, a global crowdfunding platform, has set up the Hurricane Dorian Relief Fund to help local organizations purchase food, water and medicine.
- World Central Kitchen has sent teams to provide food on Grand Bahama and the Abacos.
- The National Association of the Bahamas, based in Miami and working with the Bahamas consul general there, has set up a Hurricane Relief Fund.
Thank you to anyone who’s able to step up and help.