Lisa La, a standout agent with RE/MAX Professionals and 2016 Rookie of the Year, offers her tips for realtor personal branding.
- It is better to focus on one thing and be great at that one thing, rather than mediocre at five different things.
- Be genuine. You’re not going to be everyone’s cup of tea, and that’s OK. People appreciate honesty.
- Think first, then speak. Have manners and teach your children manners. Money cannot buy class.
- Part of your personal brand is to always keep your word and honor your reputation.
- Spend that extra five minutes in the morning to get ready. When you look and feel good, you will have more confidence.
- Always protect your physical and mental health. It is difficult to perform at your best if either is being compromised.
Read more about La and her business growth strategies.