With RE/MAX, LLC’s acquisition of renowned real estate tech company booj, the future of RE/MAX technology looks increasingly bright. Already, development work – fueled by initial input from RE/MAX Affiliates – is underway on what will become a full ecosystem of products on a single platform. Everything will be designed to help RE/MAX brokerages and agents build and grow their business, connect with clients and operate more efficiently and strategically. More specifics will emerge in the weeks and months ahead, especially at the 2018 BOC in August.
A glimpse at more detail comes next Thursday, June 28, in a special Facebook Live session with RE/MAX CEO Adam Contos. The live video stream, fully interactive with real-time questions and comments, starts at 3 p.m. MT.
In advance of that discussion, here are 4 Things to Know (and Love) About booj:
- Real estate focus and reputation: For 12 years, booj has solely focused on developing technology for real estate brokerages across the country – more than 40 regional brokerages with over 20,000 agents. Its track record and client reviews are outstanding.
- Caliber of team and talent: The booj team is the real deal in technology – they can stand with any Silicon Valley shop. The group includes an experienced product development team boasting some of the premier developers and strategists in real estate. It also includes a renowned R&D team focused on SEO, artificial intelligence, robotics and more.
- Tech champions: booj has reached the top in the real estate tech world:
- Founded in 2005, it has grown steadily ever since – now at 70+ employees operating from an office less than 10 miles from RE/MAX Headquarters in Denver
- The founders, John Sable and Ido Zucker, are tech evangelists who’ve been hands-on involved since day one
- Multiple website and agent tech product awards, and widespread positive reviews
- Passion and creativity: “booj” stands for “Be original. Or jealous.” In their own words, booj is a team of “70+ social media lovers, search engine optimizers, web designers and developers with a passion for new technology and innovation that improves agent efficiency and makes buying and selling a home easier.”
Have a booj question for Adam Contos? Ask it live or email it in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.