The annual Swanepoel POWER 200 ranks the most powerful people in residential real estate across the United States and Canada. Representing the largest real estate companies, these people are the innovators, dealmakers and doers in the industry.
In the 2016 report, released January 13, RE/MAX once again prominently appeared in the rankings, with 11 RE/MAX Affiliates making the list:
8. Dave Liniger: Chairman, CEO and Co-Founder, RE/MAX LLC
19. Geoff Lewis: President, RE/MAX LLC
73. Pamela Alexander: CEO, RE/MAX Ontario-Atlantic Canada
90. John Collopy: Broker/Owner, RE/MAX Results, Eden Prairie, MN
96. Pierre Titley: Co-Founder and President, RE/MAX Quebec
117. Elton Ash: Executive Vice President, RE/MAX of Western Canada
118. Chad Ochsner: Broker/Owner, RE/MAX Alliance, Denver, CO
132. James O’Bryon: Co-Owner, President and CEO, RE/MAX Gold, Windsor, CA
177. Sandra Sanders: President, RE/MAX Estate Properties, Beverly Hills, CA
180. Russ Newcomer: Executive Vice President, RE/MAX Equity Group, Canby, OR
198. Elizabeth Mendenhall: CEO, RE/MAX Boone Realty, Columbia, MO
Two others from RE/MAX were recognized in the Social Influencers category:
Leigh Brown, Broker, RE/MAX Executive Realty, Concord, N.C.
Valerie Garcia, Director of Training, RE/MAX Integra Canada