The overwhelming productivity of RE/MAX agents was on full display in the 2016 REAL Trends 500 report.
The full 2016 REAL Trends report released today (April 20) confirms the overwhelming productivity of RE/MAX agents. Here are 5 fast facts from the annual survey, which includes sales results from 1,605 qualifying brokerages:
• RE/MAX agents averaged 17.3 transaction sides, more than double the average of 7.9 for all other agents in the survey. (Including RE/MAX, the overall average was 8.8.)
• RE/MAX was one of only three national franchises with an average exceeding the overall survey average of 8.8 transaction sides per agent.
• Of the 1,605 qualifying brokerages, one-third (530) were affiliated with RE/MAX. The nearest competitor placed 386.
• RE/MAX agents averaged $4.2 million in sales volume, 68% higher than the $2.5 million average of all other agents in the survey.
• RE/MAX brokerages hold 85 of the top 100 spots when all participating brokerages are ranked by average sides per agent.
Source: 2016 REAL trends 500 data, citing 2015 transaction sides and sales volume for the 1,605 largest participating U.S. brokerages (ranked by transaction sides).
More REAL Trends:
- RE/MAX vs. The Industry
- RE/MAX Far Above Average in 2015
- Two Surveys, One Productivity Leader
- More of the Most Productive U.S. Brokerages
- 530 RE/MAX Firms Make REAL Trends 500
- How to Share RE/MAX REAL Trends Data