The new Miracle System has unveiled a handful of enhancements for offices and agents during the latest system update. Here are a few highlights – for the full experience, log in to the Miracle System via MaxCenter and check it out.
- Editable alias: This was the number one request from users, which made it the number one priority. You are now able to edit the name of the sender for Honor Cards.
- Multi-check donations: This allows users to enter multiple checks at once for donations, as opposed to one at a time.
- Create another card button: This pop up allows users to easily create additional Honor Cards without leaving the page.
- Duplicate card warning: Notification that a card has already been created when the system recognizes the same information being put in.
- Up-front pay for Honor Cards: If the office has selected this payment method, a payment number will populate in green at bottom of page.
- Payment history reports: Check numbers can now be found on payment history reports.
- Payment screen values: These will now remain displayed if you accidentally click off the page.
Looking for Miracle System guidance and training? There are so many options!
- Watch the “Master the Miracle System” training series on RE/MAX University and YouTube:
Accessing Your Account (1:56)
Managing Your Payment Settings (2:23)
Creating Honor Cards (2:34)
Making Donations (1:56)
Using an Administrator account (7:30 – for Owners, Managers & Office Admins)