2014 RE/MAX R4: One World. One RE/MAX.
For thousands of RE/MAX Associates, it will be a time to network, learn, party and enjoy an all-star lineup of speakers and entertainers. It’s the 2014 RE/MAX R4, March 3-6 in Las Vegas
By Katharine Davis, Deborah Kearns and Dorota Wright-O’Neill
One World. One RE/MAX.
RE/MAX R4 is a four-day mega convention that offers an unparalleled opportunity to REUNITE and network with RE/MAX colleagues who want the same thing that you want: results. From the Opening General Session through the final concert, you’ll meet, exchange ideas and form friendships with agents from almost every corner of the world. Now that’s a sphere of influence!
The first-rate educational sessions are geared to REFRESH old talents, introduce new ones and empower you with cutting-edge tools to become more profitable.
The Best of RE/MAX Awards Celebration sets the stage to REWARD excellence and recognize your achievements in 2013. Ask anyone who’s ever attended R4, and they’ll tell you it reminds them of their purpose and helps them RECOMMIT to the business they love.
Experience it yourself!
What: RE/MAX R4
When: March 3-6, 2014
Base registration: $600 (before Feb. 24)
Where: Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Las Vegas
Travel: A limited number of discounted rooms at Mandalay Bay start at $199 per night (plus taxes and fees) for stays between Feb. 26 and March 8.
How to get there: Whether it’s by plane, train or automobile, your travel plan should start with an email to EDR Travel at email@example.com. Leave the details to them and have a great trip!
The R4 must-do list
You’d be hard-pressed to find a bigger fan of R4 than RE/MAX veteran Bonnie Eshelman. The Lifetime Achievement Award winner with RE/MAX of Reading in Wyomissing, Pa., hasn’t missed many conventions since joining RE/MAX in 1996. Here are her nine tips for getting the most out of RE/MAX R4:
1. Book your trip through EDR Travel. It’s easy, and it saves you a lot of hassle.
2. Bring a lot of business cards and your favorite marketing materials to share.
3. Bring an iPad. You’ll be thankful you have it for taking notes and taking advantage of the inevitable video and photo opportunities.
4. Download the RE/MAX R4 Mobile App. It’s the best tool to help you navigate R4.
5. Attend the Opening General Session. It’s always fun and educational, and it’s great to hear directly from
RE/MAX leaders, especially Chairman and Co-Founder Dave Liniger.
6. Go to at least one educational session in an area that’s new to you.
7. Attend at least one Featured Super Session. I’m looking forward to hearing the motivational speakers.
8. If you’re new to R4, go to the R4 101: First-Timers Session. And the Best of RE/MAX Awards Celebration will motivate you to be more productive in the coming year.
9. When you get home, discuss what you learned with other agents in your office and tell them about the new ideas you’d like to implement in your business. They can help you be accountable for putting your intentions into action!
Keith Urban Thursday Night
On Thursday, March 6, country music superstar Keith Urban will perform a private concert for RE/MAX! The Grammy Award winner is one of country music’s biggest names with 15 No. 1 songs and nine albums – his latest album is titled “Fuse.” You can bet he’ll ignite a party at R4. As a member of the legendary Grand Ole Opry, a former coach on Australia’s version of “The Voice” and a current judge on “American Idol,” Urban is a master of putting on a good show. Don’t miss it!
Cost: $75. Ticket required. Doors open at 7:30 p.m.